- Its anti-inflammatory property lowers the risk of inflammation.
- It keeps your body hydrated.
- It prevents tooth degeneration as it is a great source of fluoride.
- It helps to shed body fat by speeding up the burning of calories.
- Tea, especially green tea, boosts memory and gives protection even from dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Tea has various types with different tastes and different effects.
Here is a list of different tea types that Tea Manufacturers normally deal with:
Green tea: green tea is found to enhance liver performance and strengthen bones that help prevention of arthritis. However, to obtain the maximum benefit of green tea, brew loose leaves to add aroma and let more antioxidants release in your cup.
Black tea: black tea, too, enjoys several health benefits. The strong amount of antioxidants of black tea is useful to stop the entry of oral viruses. It has also been proved to weaken arteries by 50%, preventing blood lumps.
Wu long tea: the Chinese tea burns calories in addition to boosting up the immune system of the body. Like green tea, Wu long tea tastes sweet; not grassy like black tea. So, it is much more welcoming than other popular teas. The myriad of benefits of this tea has made it very popular among other tea products in the market.
White Tea: White tea is the newest addition to different tea variations. It is known to be one of the most delicate tea varieties because it is processed so minimally. White tea is harvested before the tea plant’s leaves open. These buds are needed to be treated with care after harvesting to preserve the fine white hairs present on the leaves.